MY ACCOUNT & MY ORDER
How do I place my order?
To place your order, follow these steps:
- Browse through our wide catalog of products until you find something you like, choose the relevant size (refer our size chart) and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button (you can add multiple products to your cart)
- In ‘My cart’, you can either choose to continue shopping or confirm the order
- To proceed, you can either log into your existing Inkholic account or simply continue as a ‘New User’ and create one
- Once this is all set, proceed to checkout, confirm your shipping address, select the desired payment method, and confirm your order
How will I receive my Order?
We have tie ups with reputed courier companies, so your orders will be delivered right to your doorstep. All orders will be delivered in fully sealed packages to protect your goods and ensure that they reach you in perfect condition.
How will I get confirmation that my Order is placed successfully?
An email will be sent with your order information confirming your order and another email when your order is shipped out. However, the order will be accepted and sent to you once your credit card/ debit card and address details have been approved and verified, unless it’s a COD. All you have to do then is, sit back, relax, and wait for your great product(s) to arrive.
I tried placing my order using my Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The order was not successful but my money got deducted. What really happened with my money?
- Please check your bank/ credit card account to first ensure if your account has been debited. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back by banks within 10 business days
- For assistance you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you out
How should I check the status of my Order?
- You can always log in to your account using the ‘Login’ button on the top right and check the status of your order under ‘My Orders’. Alternatively, you can also click on ‘Track Order’ on the top, type in your Order ID, and check your order status
- After your order is placed, we will send you confirmation of your order details over email and SMS. Once we dispatch your shipment, you will again be notified via email and SMS. In case of any unusual event which delays your order shipment, you would receive a special update from our end
- If you still have apprehensions, write to us at email@example.com, and your issue will be addressed
CANCELLATION & RELATED QUERIES
How do I cancel my order?
COD orders can be cancelled directly from the registered account before it gets shipped.
For prepaid orders, please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the order and put in an online refund request.
If the order is shipped already, unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to cancel it. However, you can politely refuse to accept the shipment and let us know about it. If you have accepted the shipment, no worries, you can return the product and exchange it for something else.
In case you desire any changes or edits in your order, please write to us at email@example.com. Our customer care team will help you out with customized solutions wherever possible.
What payment methods do you accept for orders?
For Orders, payments can be done using the Net Banking, Debit/ Credit card, Wallets, UPI and other payment solutions
Is it safe to shop online if I make payment using Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card?
All Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection (SSL 256B).
Why am I not getting any COD option on the payment page?
It means Cash on Delivery is not serviceable by our courier partners at your location postal code but you can always opt for Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card payment options.
Are there any hidden charges?
There are absolutely no hidden charges. Any octroi or sales tax is actually borne by Inkholic. You pay only the amount that you see in your order summary.
What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, please retry keeping in mind the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e. account details, billing address, password (for net banking) and that your internet connection is not disrupted in the process
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 10 business days. For any further clarification, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a Cash on Delivery (COD) option? Are there any additional charges?
Yes, we do have a Cash on Delivery (COD) option for most pincodes in India. Irrespective of your order amount, an additional Rs. 50 will be added to your total if you choose the payment mode as Cash on Delivery (COD).
SHIPPING & TRACKING
What is the delivery time period?
Orders within India are delivered within 6 – 7 working days, Delivery time may vary depending upon the shipping address.
Do you apply any shipping charges?
Within India, Inkholic provides Free Shipping for orders above Rs. 499. There will be a shipping charge of Rs.50 on orders below Rs. 499. For shipping charges anywhere outside India, please contact us on email@example.com
Do you take Bulk Orders?
Yes, we do. You can mail us with your order and design details at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can work out a spiffy discount for you depending on your quantity.
You can check out our Bulk/ Custom Orders www.inkholic.in page for more details.
Will I automatically receive marketing emails from you after registration?
If you register with us, you are inevitably getting subscribed to our newsletter. If you don’t wish to receive our newsletter, you can click on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
What to do if I forgot my password?
Just click on ‘Forgot Password’ option and we will send password reset link on your email address registered with us.
I want to place an order but I don’t want any price tag or invoice attached as it is a gift for someone. Is it possible?
Unfortunately, no. Because of the prevalent regulations, we send the invoice along with the product. Tags are also left intact so that a product can be replaced if your loved one faces any issues and would like to replace/ return the product(s).
Is there any trial then purchase option available?
Since we sell only on our online store, there is no trial and buy option available. However, in order to assist you in picking the right size, we have size chart with body measurements on our product pages. For any queries please write to us at email@example.com.
I wish to add few more products in my order. Will it be possible?
Once you have confirmed the order and we have accepted it, unfortunately you cannot add any more products to your order.